Game Day Thread Titans @ Ravens GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

35-10 Ravens.

• Troll Troll x 1
  3. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Saffold out HURTS.
    I was hoping Borders, Roberson and Hooker would get the starts today and they all are! Excited to see how this D plays.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

We’re walking out of Baltimore with Lamar Jackson’s head.

59-0.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • LOL LOL x 1
  5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Rahhhh rahh rahhh rahhhh let's go Titans raaahhhh rahhh let's go boys we got this. Rahhhhh rahh yeah baby rahhh rah rah.

If you've been on here longer than a decade you would know who that was LMAO.

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Expectations are low this time around, but I think that's when we play our best.

This is the game Clowney would've been useful IMO for his ability to get sideline to sideline. That type of play is needed against Jackson.

Ravens benching their starting center should keep Jackson out of shotgun more than they would want, so that's a plus.

I'm just really concerned about our OL. Really hope they can give Tanny the time to throw the ball.

7. Whitters21

Whitters21 Starter

Agree, think the game comes down to this. You know the Ravens are stacking the line of scrimmage after last year to negate Henry.

8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

From nfl.com
    Teams that are worse than their record
    [​IMG]
    Tennessee Titans
    6-3
    I was excited about the Titans after their 5-0 start -- perhaps too excited, considering four of those early wins came against teams that currently carry losing records (Denver, Jacksonville, Minnesota and Houston) by a combined margin of 12 points. Horrendous third-down defense -- stemming from a mediocre pass rush and the absence to this point in the season of cornerback Adoree' Jackson -- and the kicking woes of Stephen Gostkowski are ongoing issues, while the loss of left tackle Taylor Lewan to a torn ACL for the season will hurt the offense. I'm not going to write off this team, considering how hot Ryan Tannehill, Derrick Henry and Co. got at the end of 2019, but the next three weeks (at Baltimore, at Indianapolis, vs. Cleveland) are pivotal in the tightly bunched AFC.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Says we beat bad teams then calls the Browns game pivotal lol

Browns opponents have outscored them, theyre lucky to be above 500

10. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Yep, dont totally agree with it, the next 3 games are huge. If we get back on track, the negative talk hopefully stops.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar