Titans Rant ( Pissed about this damn team )

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by j_titan, Dec 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

Eva Mendes is an actress, not just some online chick. Pretty solid one, at that.

One of my personal favorites was her role in The Other Guys.

She's good... and hot.

2. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

yea this team is a F'N embarrassment.

You look at like teams like the Ravens when they lose their owner or the Patriots when they lost the owners wife. They go out and honor that person and dedicate the season to them.

What do we do when good ole bud dies?

LOSE OUT THE REST OF THE F'N SEASON.

• High Five High Five x 4
  3. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

This. After that I quit caring.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

It even has her name in the signature. haha

5. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

we didn't run the ball once in overtime...lack of dedication to the run has hurt this team all year. It was like we were still in the come back from behind mode in overtime.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Getting away from the run game is a good thing around here.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

8. EnglandTitan66

EnglandTitan66 "The Plump Prince"

Dude , you need to have been supporting this franchise for 35 years like I have ; I'm nearly fifty and the light at the end of the tunnel seems to be receding even further. I've resorted to a mixture of Pepto and fybogel to take the pain away and every time I flush I dream that Munchak is going with it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. SteveH71

SteveH71 Special Teams Standout

Let's try Eva Mendes at LB

Seriously, sticking with a franchise will make it worthwhile in the long-run (!!)
    it's just very/very hard with the Titans
    I've been Oilers/Titans fan since 84. That documentary on 93 Oilers the other day really brought back the pain.. What's annoying now is that we just don't seem to be making any progress..
    I can stomach 4-12, 6-10, 8-8 if we stack the roster full of great draft picks and get back to the promised land.. Now the Jags are going to do the double over us

10. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I don't even pay attention at this point, which is sad. I expect us to lose. I hate this feeling because I am a die hard fan, but I feel that this team has ZERO identity and leadership, and "Playing close" in games doesn't do it for me like some have stated on here. Close only counts in horseshoes and grenades, and it is plain old watching this team self destruct. Please god, give us a new coaching regime and QB.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar