Game Day Thread Titans @ Raiders GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JackLordsHair

JackLordsHair Special Teams Standout

How the F**k is he wide open like that jesus this secondary is ASS

2. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

Began before the injuries and when they started facing better offense. This team simply can't get to the QB

3. JackLordsHair

JackLordsHair Special Teams Standout

So looks like we are going to have to outscore them all day because this D is weak sauce I know we've got some injuries back there but come on that was pathetic

4. NoRoom4Snflks

NoRoom4Snflks Rookie

I don't care how banged up we are in the secondary, unless our corners have been rendered blind in the last 2 minutes there's no excuse for losing track of a guy that damn bad.

5. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Hopefully this defense will tighten up soon. There is no reason we should be in a shootout with a Raiders team that has scored a total of 12 points in the past two weeks.

6. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

Cornerback fines are in order. Did they think he would never throw it?
    First catch and td.
    How many players have scored their 1st against this elite defense?

7. Titansman1

On a positive note, it’s crazy to be able to say that the Titans are actually explosive on offense!!! I’ve never been able to say that before.

8. Titansman1

This defense is far from elite. I’ve been saying that all season when people were throwing that “Elite” thing around.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Corey Davis exists!

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Titansman1

Crap, Henry with his hammy, AJ down. Hopefully these guys are ok. We need both of them, especially over the next 3 weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar