Titans QB Vince Young Says Police Hunt Last Year Embarrassed Him

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by -Scar-, Jun 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Scar-

-Scar- E-Legend

Titans QB Vince Young Embarrassed By Police Hunt Last Year

[​IMG]

Vince Young says he was embarrassed by the police search for him in September and then having to wait for a psychiatrist to clear him. Young defended himself a few days later, saying his mother overreacted. But he told E:60 in an interview that will air Sunday on ESPN that he was embarrassed by all what happened that night and then the wait in Fisher's office for a psychiatrist to verify that he was OK and not a threat to himself. "All that type of stuff — it was embarrassing. I can't stand when somebody jeopardizes my image and does things that are unnecessary. Especially if I've told you, out of my mouth like a man, that I'm fine. Can I please go home? For all the stuff that happened that night It was a sight to see," Young said.

Source: Associated Press

2. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

:facepalm:

What a dick.Any time Vince is seen within a 100 yards of a microphone,do him a favor and taze him.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

Attention Whore ... his picture should be placed right by that term in the dictionary

5. From-the-stands

From-the-stands Starter

How about this: 1. stop blaming other people for your problems, 2. learn how to play NFL quarterback at a high level, 3. Quit worrying about your image, 4. All that really matters is #2

6. Loqitar10

Loqitar10 Camp Fodder

Are you guys whacked? Attention wH*re? This is part of the same E60 interview that was being quoted from a few days ago -- they are letting the contents out in segments because that's what suits ESPN's publiciity desires. Of course, if you were referring to ESPN and not Vince, then you were spot on . LOL

7. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

How would yall feel if your mom called the cops because you were upset? Not to start argument about the original story, but looking at it from what seems to be Vince's point of view, he left the house because he was upset and needed some space, and his mom called the cops. If thats the way it went down, I'd be embarassed, too.

What I don't understand is how everybody was bashing him for not clearing the air, and now that he does, he's getting bashed for that. Everybody has the right to be critical of him, but its like whenever anything involving Vince is posted, he has to be immediately bashed, no matter what the article says.

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

VY was offended

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Talk is cheap.He sounds dumber with every sound bite I hear.I'm not actually saying he is dumb but he certainly doesn't interview well IMO.

I'm tired of it and I want to see him answer his critics on the field instead of the empty spin we keep hearing.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Total BS.

• He quit on his team mates and all the fans in the second half of wk1.

• After quitting on the team he went AWOL the following day and didn't even show up for his MRI.Mom called his coach concerned and the cops were asked to help find him.Of course everyone had it wrong and he'djust popped out for a drive.:rolleyes:

• Assumed the turtle position for 9 months in the hope that it would blow over .

• Whining about it being news without realising that the only reason your getting an interview is because it still hasn't blown over is a joke.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar