Titans prospects 1st ROUND

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by talldrinko, Jan 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

I love Bowe and have been hoping the Titans could get him somehow.

2. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

it will be between Bowe and CJ only...........CJ will go top 5 but Bowe is a lock to go off next...........I dont know where you got your rankings but that is not what scouts are saying already...........Ginn is not even rated as high as SHolmes and he went in the bottom of one.............JS is a second rounder only.............Bowe is a solid first rounder in the top 20 He is rated higher than MClayton was out of LSU.

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

FYI we have pick 19 thats top 20 so we would have a shot.

Please take Justin Harrell round 2

4. Lumebray

Lumebray Virtus Et Honor

we dont need DT's... WR/DE will prob be frafted 1st/2nd round

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

why?

haynesworth has been average throughout his career, smith is a free agent and might not be back, starks is a number 3 DT at best, long is a FA coming off a torn achillies, and tony brown is an exclusive rights free agent. a lot of uncertainty at the DT position.

6. Vince10

Vince10 Camp Fodder

We need DTs in the worst way, so much so that it may be better to get them via FA. One cannot look at our run D and conclude the DTs are doing their job.

7. talldrinko

talldrinko Guest

google nfl draft?

no way is d bowe 2nd wr off board ,ive looked at a dozen sites & hes not even top 5,CJ,jarret,S rice,ginn,jeff smardza are all rated higher,bowe is late 2nd maybe 3rd .

8. talldrinko

talldrinko Guest

bowe 7th best reciver

1, Cj
    2. D. Jarrett
    2. T Ginn
    4 S Rice
    5.jeff S. N Dame Baseball Will Make Him Drop
    6. R. Meacheam
    7 Bowe
    8 C Davis Lsu Teamate ,i Think Neither Is Better Than Drew Or B Jones.

9. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

What?

We'll see how enamored scouts are when CJ and Jarrett run. We'll also see who and how the juniors stack up. I believe Rice is a sophmore and no way Samardjia is a first rndr. I think the most interesting WR's are CJ, DJ, Meachem, Higgins, Bowe, Stuckey and Ginn Jr. (not necessarily in that order). We'll have to see how they all run and how the seniors play in the Senior Bowl.

I think CJ and DJ are locks in the first rnd with everyone hoping they can grab a good one in rnd 2.

Gut

10. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

site are always wrong before the senior bowl and combine...........Rivers was a second rounder before the senior bowl................Bowe is a stud who will rise when folks see him live and how big and physical he is...........he knows how to get off the line while guys like CJ and Meachem and Gin will have mucho trouble doing so............

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar