Titans promote Tim Kelly to Offensive Coordinator

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Feb 7, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies due to lack of activity. Consider opening a new thread instead.
  1. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

He's falling on his sword that's for sure!

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. WinnipegTitan

WinnipegTitan Starter

Maybe if the GM brought in some receivers ??

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

You think Vrabel really cares? If he was to be fired other teams would be interested in him...NFL or College

Maybe that sword lops off his penis and we win a Superbowl

#43 Ontario Titan, Feb 7, 2023
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2023
    • LOL LOL x 1
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

IMO

Titans target spurned them ( whoever it was )

now its the munchak thing - just too damn late in process to get anyone of quality. At least they did not scrape into XFL like munchak had to

5. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I will say this, Kelly destroyed our secondary with Cooks and Amendola his last game against us.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Aqutis30

I was going to say the same for the OL coach. Maybe they plan on loading up on FA linemen that they feel don't require the coaching last year's line would need.

7. Aqutis30

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

So was Downing...so Titans offense will be run Henry as much as possible and hope the rest of the offense doesn't sh*t the bed

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

It's wait and see for me. Just because he was in the building last year doesn't mean he has the same philosophy as Downing.

I'm sure he didn't go in the interview and say "Yeah,I'm going to do the same exact **** as what got Downing fired".

Now load up on OL and maybe a WR or 2 and we'll see what happens.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies due to lack of activity. Consider opening a new thread instead.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar