Titans promote Downing to OC

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Jan 29, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I figured this was inevitable when we learned about Art interviewing with multiple teams. Not the worst move TBH, guy has coached everything.

2. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

It doesn’t have to though. We are more than capable at passing the ball. We just have to strategize better and make those crucial adjustments. Unfortunately, you can’t play the same card too often. You have to have new wrinkles, especially in the post season.

3. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Mis-read his history. Only 1 season at OC. Raiders declined in points scored -72 points. Hopefully, extenuating circumstances and round two will be much better.

4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Tweak? Sure. Reboot? Absolutely not. We won our division and were driving to tie or win late in a playoff game with 30th ranked defense.

Bring some of our weapons back. Add a piece or two. Get Lewan back (our LT was a turnstile late season). Make some small adjustments. Otherwise focus on defense.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Hoping Downing "tweaks" what Art wasn't doing with Tannehill...he's worked with Stafford, I can see him letting Tannehill pass deep more.
    AJ was hurting, Davis had some dropped balls.
    We get Lewan back, hopefully Wilson has removed his head from his arse and we add a WR and TE to replace or resign Jonnu and CD.

6. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I really wonder if Wilson will ever see meaningful game time, or how short his leash will be next season.

7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I hope so, can't be wasting 1st round picks, I know busts happen, but he needs to grow up...needs Lewan in his ear!

I think he gets TC to show that he wants to be a pro

8. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Exactly... No need to try and fix a top 5 offense. Keep doing what your doing and just tweak it. But The defense needs new blood.

9. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

We need more DL talent.

10. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

Typical Titans, love promoting from within.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar