Titans preview from Deadspin.com

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by chrisjin, Aug 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrisjin

chrisjin Guest

11 point analysis from Nashville native Clay Travis of CBS Sportsline.

http://www.deadspin.com/sports/nfl/nfl-season-preview-tennessee-titans-195234.php

My favorite of the 11:

"1. Quarterback Billy Volek to receiver Drew Bennett is the greatest undrafted free agent to undrafted free agent combination in NFL history. I know this because I have spent hours researching this fact. If, however, this is not true and there is a better undrafted free agent combination then I will not be bitter about the research of someone else. Even though this same person will inevitably still masturbate to old photos of Michael Knight lounging on top of K.I.T.T."

By the way, if you aren't checking out deadspin.com regularly you should be. Eventually they will preview all 32 NFL teams with the idea that the author will craft a reason why his team is better than every other team.

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Yea, looks like a real classy read. I've read enough already.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

10. NFL Jock Sizes: X-Large, XX-Large, Kyle Vanden Bosch.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I need a KVB - Chuck Norris analogy.

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Good guys wear Quarterbacks

:duckrun:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar