Titans predicted to win AFC South?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Oct 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

The teams we lost too are playing really good. Exception is Houston, hope they lose tonight.

Dolphins surprised people this week.

I think we still have a lot of room to improve, which is good. Were improving in some areas, and could have won every single game.

Couldnt say that last year.

2008 was great, but a little mystery isnt bas and every game seems like a must win so its good as a fan.

Just hoping we sweep the division. Feel we have the talent. Hope Lebeau shows his ass the next 2 weeks

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

If the Texans lose tonight and we win our next two games against the Colts and Jags I will start to feel like we may just win the division.

Both those are all BIG IFs... except for the Texans losing tonight. Osweiler is terrible. They should be able to lose this one with ease.

3. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

So far they are as bad as can be. I can't believe we lost to them. Now the Colts, better than most people thought. I worry about them. Luck is always a threat.

4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

We are going to sack Luck 8 times next weekend

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

****ing Colts. 23-9 lead late and you blow it. Did what we almost did with the Browns. Sad.

We really might be the best team in this division right now. And that's also very sad.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Colts are going to blow this and Texans are gonna end up 4-2 damnit

At least Texans are @ Broncos next week. Still prefer them to lose his game.

7. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Texans have a very bad schedule aheadI'm not worried about them. They still aren't very good.

8. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

True. The Colts have a short week due to this long game and having to travel back here next week. Maybe they get depressed over losing so bad at the end. We still have Houston here and they are bad on the road.

9. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

No sympathy from me, colts and texans can eat donkey dung all day.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • LOL LOL x 1
  10. Titan Wrath

Titan Wrath Starter

Did anybody here watch the golden era of wrestling or what? It's time to summon your inner Macho Man, Ric Flair, Ultimate Warrior and Hulk Hogan's up in here......"Andrew Luck, when the Titans get their hands on you......it's OVER brother, your gonna wish you were still sucking your thumb like you were back in the third grade....Ooooo Yeeeaahh!!"

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar