Titans predicted to win AFC South?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Oct 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan Wrath

Titan Wrath Starter

I just hope we use our 6'3" 250lb. Monster with a 4.5 sec. forty time against these **** stain browns so we can speed up his development cause I don't know about you guys but I think King Henry is getting shafted so far, "Feed the King"!!

• LOL LOL x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Why?

As of right now, I'd say they're the worst team in our division.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Texans > Titans > Colts > Jaguars

But I am slowly starting to see a momentum shift in our favor.

Hope for a Titans win tmro \ Texans loss

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yeah you really are misinterpreting things...

played 4 close games against solid opposition and then played a solid game against a weak opponent. 1 game behind division lead and a game left with that team at home to end the season.

Titans in fact have as good a chance as the other 3 to win the AFCS in 2016

RIGHT NOW!

Lets just see what the standing look like after halloween.

At least the Titans will probably not be mathematically eliminated by Thanksgiving like so many recent seasons

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Titans are 3-21 at home over the last 24 home games...

almost all the Titans have college degrees....

very few Titans have college degrees from Texas....

so I think the chances of the Titans taking the brownies serious sunday is pretty real good

6. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Jags are worst close with the Texans. I'd say we are second. Colts seem to always manage games in their favour most of the time. Colts will be the 9-7 or tie breaker at 8-8 with us.

All the hype around the Texans O is hilarious lol. No notable O lineman and a qb John elway decided he did not want. Sounds like a disaster and that's how it's played out. D with out JJ is equal to ours.

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

The Jags beat the Colts though, so for now you gotta say they're better.

Really costly that we blew that game in Houston. But we have a really good chance to make up for it over the next few weeks... if Mariota plays disciplined and takes care of the ball and Robiskie doesn't call pass plays every time on 1st down.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Colts are a terrible team this year. They have lost to terrible teams, and both of their wins they barely squeezed out against terrible teams.

Their OL and secondary are in shambles. They can't stop the run to save their lives. Luck is getting sacked left and right, and has not looked very good throwing the ball either.

But Titans will Titan, so colts will probably sweep us.

9. Doc

Doc Pro Bowler

We got to beat the Browns for any of this to matter.

It's game day, Baby! Let get it on

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

The loss vs Texans hurts us for now. I can see the Jags ending the year on a good note. Texans are beatable.
    Signing Luck to that huge contract is hurting the Colts on defense. They are on the down swing in this division.

Even with our poor play in the first couple of games we are still in it, starts today with Browns and then we need to take care of wins in division games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar