Titans predicted to win AFC South?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Oct 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

We run a west coast offense don't we? We better damn well win on the west coast :)
    SD is beatable like many teams in this league...I would say Pats and Packers are the exceptions

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

I don't believe we were on many team's radar this year, we have been so bad. Now we are getting some attention. Teams won't be taking us so lightly anymore. It will get tougher. Many of the things we were criticizing before we beat the Fins could surface again. We were ready to blow up the coaching staff and bench MM. We beat a lame Fins team and now we are talking playoffs. We need to find some middle ground and stay levelheaded.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

I'm a Packers fan, and trust me, the Titans could beat the Packers. Packers would probably win due to sheer experience and the ability of Rodgers to produce points and avoid turnovers, but the play design is worse than what the Titans are dealing with.

McCarthy was exposed against Denver last year, and ever since, Rodgers has been near the bottom in all QB categories, because the defense can effectively eliminate all of their receivers and give him nowhere to go with it. I'd expect the Titans to elect the same defensive strategy and give them a chance to win.

• WTF?! WTF?! x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Only you and a couple others were thinking about benching MM. dude needs to play, good or bad, because he is the current franchise QB. If he shows that he's not in the future, then I would expect his replacement to play.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I don't know why it matters if we beat Miami and Cleveland to get back on track or we beat GB and NE. The point is we need a couple of wins to stay in it and the team gets the confidence moving forward. If that comes against Cleveland or GB who cares.

6. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

I was talking about us....not the team....l0l. But yes, a win certainly improves the atmosphere for everyone. I just hope the team is more grounded and not counting on wins in games we haven't played yet.

7. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

I only wanted him benched because the learning curve for this new system was very steep. I hated to see a lot of talent going to waste trying to educate a QB to a brand new system. He appears to be improving, so as long as that happens no problem. He still has not proven to me he is the "guy" but I am optimistic he can be eventually.

8. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

:trophy::trophy::trophy:

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Colts win this division end of story. Close it up.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  10. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Even for us, at this point a win is a win. Ill take it against Cleveland or GB.
    But I get what you're saying, one game at a time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar