Titans PLEASE Draft A Return Man!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 24

24 Starter

Kyle Wilson, Boise State. He plays CB/KR. Fills two needs.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. greenwheel

greenwheel Starter

How about Brandon James from Florida?

3. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

Billy(white shoes) johnson??

4. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Well...

Add Antonio Brown (PR), Dexter McCluster, AJ Jefferson(KR), Brandon James (KR/PR), and Kyle Wilson (PR) to that list.

I'm leaving out others we won't draft like CJ Spiller or Dez Bryant, but if Wilson slips to the 3rd I think we could take him as he's more of a CB than a PR but can do both. With my luck we'll take Perrish Cox instead who might be a better returner and not as good of a CB. Same with Arenas. McCluster would have to fall a bit for us to take him but he might due to a shoulder issue and his size. I'd rather we 'waste' a 7th rnd on a dedicated return guy and grab another right after the draft and spend our higher to mid round picks on dedicated players and if they happen to have return skills...so be it. But if we took a CB in rnd 1, and he was starting opposite Finny, I wouldn't want him returning punts/kicks due to the effect of an injury on the defense.

I like Holliday and think we could get him late...6th or 7th rnd. He's listed anywhere between 5'5 and 5'7 so we'll see how big he really is and also how fast. A lot of guys touted as the fastest end up not being quite that fast. In Holliday's case, it wouldn't matter much. He's got real speed and shiftiness and knows how to carry the rock.

Gut

5. iQon

iQon Starter

It amazes me how many people have never heard of this guy: PHILLIP LIVAS.

He doesn't solve the poor tackling or blocks on special teams, but he's a great talent that has pay dirt ability anytime he touches the ball. I'm praying this guy comes out and drops in our hands for our 2nd pick.

6. sCarecrow

sCarecrow Guest

+ Javier Arenas

7. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

Do what it takes to get Josh Cribbs. It may change but as of right now he is done with the Browns

8. Tull

Tull Starter

Do we just give up on ever using Mouton again because he fumbled twice?

9. 24

24 Starter

Are you kidding me?

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Trindon Holliday - RB - LSU - 5'5 150lbs - 4.25* 40 Time. Projection: ?. Possibly may focus on Track and not go to the NFL. Runs a 100m dash in 10.02. One of the fastest college runners ever. Great returner. This guy is the fastest player in all the NCAA, and not just football.

-dayum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar