Titans Playoff Predictor

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You think Baltimores 2's gonna win week-17?

2. WV2SoCalTitan

WV2SoCalTitan Starter

Steelers start their qb4, so maybe? Not to mention the Ravens will likely be on an 11 game win streak going in to it, I'd imagine they want to keep that going.

3. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

The other thing to think about is that if the Texans clinch the division this weekend then they could be resting starters as well week 17.

4. formerfinfan

formerfinfan Starter

WIN DIVISION:

1. Win 2 and Texans lose @TB

LAST WILDCARD:

1. Win 2 and Steelers lose 1
    2. Win 1 and Steelers lose 2
    3. Win Texans and Steelers lose 1
    4. Lose 2, Steelers lose 2, and Colts lose1

(This is assuming there isnt some crazy point differentials in last 2 games with Raiders demolishing their last two opponents or Titans getting beat by 50 pts or so....)

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. formerfinfan

formerfinfan Starter

great point

6. Wingman

Wingman Starter

Tampa Bay is tough team. They can score. I think they can give the Texans all they want. But we have to find a way to beat the saints

7. JackLordsHair

JackLordsHair Special Teams Standout

Winston will probably be able to throw against that secondary but I don't see them winning that game, hope I'm wrong. The other issue is beating NO's I think we will be able to score against them to a point but fear we will never be able to stop them from scoring at will. I think we are all but toast for the playoffs at this point. Really wanted to believe we were finally going to break through this year and maybe make a real run, but as usual Titans gonna Titans.

8. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

We actually can make the playoffs at 8-8 if the Steelers lose out and the Colts lose one more game to either the Panthers or the Jags.

9. MsgBoardJesus

MsgBoardJesus Starter

If you think the Texans are gonna beat the Bucs no matter what, then the Saints game doesn’t matter.

10. Titanoiler51

Titanoiler51 Starter

Our easiest path is probably the Texans winning, Jets beating Pittsburgh, and then the Texans rest starters against us, we win and get the wild card.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar