Titans players and COVID

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tricky, Jul 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

Yeah... good thing none of them have family...

2. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

I’m sure their family will be fine. I mean they’re saying people who die of cancer die of covid the numbers being reported are so false it’s ridiculous. It will magically disappear after November

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Unreadable Unreadable x 1
  3. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

It will hopefully be less deadly by then, but it's not going away.

Which is more plausible:

a) Ineptness of political leaders to provide a clear and meaningful path in the face of a crisis that they were woefully unprepared for

or

b) All the leaders and health officials in the US and world banding together to falsify data in order to make the US president look bad in an election year

I tend to lean towards the Hanlon's razor approach: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Tricky

Tricky Starter

5. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Quarantine

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Vorsutus

Vorsutus Starter

For a small fee I will take care of it id they do. #see you all in hell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar