Titans place Turner on IR, add McQuistan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Insider

Titans Insider Titans News

The Titans placed center Rob Turner (shoulder) on injured reserve Wednesday, adding veteran offensive lineman Pat McQuistan to the 53-man roster to replace him.

In addition, the team added guard guard Oscar Johnson and defensive lineman Chigbo Anunoby to the practice squad. The Titans waived wide receiver Rashad Ross from the practice squad, hours after defensive tackle Stefan Charles had been signed to Buffalo’s 53-man roster.

The 6-6, 317-pound McQuistan has played in 72 NFL games with 11 starts during seven seasons. He was originally a seventh-round draft pick of Dallas in 2006. McQuistan spent four seasons in Dallas, one year in Miami, another season in New Orleans and six games for Arizona last year. During his career, McQuistan – who was in the Titans’ training camp in 2011 — has logged time as both a tackle and guard.

The 6-6, 338-pound Johnson signed as an undrafted free agent with the Titans last May and was waived following training camp.

The 6-4, 324-pound Anunoby entered the NFL as a undrafted free agent for Indianapolis in 2012, and he spent time on the practice squads of the Colts and Washington Redskins last year.

Share on Facebook

Posted In: League News, Team News

Source: Titans Insider

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Did we just add that guy that was made fun of in the look alike thread? The red haired guy..

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Shoulder injury. Sure.

• High Five High Five x 4
  4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I didn't know his twin Brother played for the Seahawks.. I was like, "how did he get cut so quick", because I remember him getting slaughtered by the Rams DEs..

5. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

At least our new Amano didn't go through multiple seasons as the starter. :cigar:

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 4
  7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Happy this guys season is done. I don't believe the injury. He was crap.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Same here. I was like, "Holy heck, this is the dude that got gashed Monday night."

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Handsome devil.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar