Titans pick 10th

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titans2004, Dec 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

I still wouldn't be surprised if we draft a tackle to play guard to eventually replace Stewart or Roos

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Yea but that would have to be in the first.

3. Clint8

Clint8 Rookie

I was thinking Fluker in the 2nd. Makes a lot of sense.. Could play guard and eventually slide to RT when Stewart is done.

4. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Very possible.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wouldn't mind that, well either of the suggestions above.

Warmack is a guy you can draft and plug right into the starting line up and fills our biggest need. If we want to go OL again in the 2nd, Jones can be our G/C depending on Velasco or we can go Fluker and put him at G then eventually OT. Either way we improve the OL big time immediately and for the next 10-12 years.

Now it's highly doubtful we go back to back OL, 2nd round is probably more likely unless no one we like falls to 10. I still say trade back a few spots, still get Warmack, and add another 2nd. That's my dream scenario right now but I would still be fine with Te'o/Star/someone else that falls and then Jones.

6. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

FWIW, I called into Munchak's radio show this past week and asked him about taking a guard so high at 10, because I heard him talking last year about why they passed on DeCastro and he said then that they didn't want to take someone in the first that didn't touch the ball or make plays.

When I called into the show, I asked him about that previous quote and he reiterated that 10 was too high to take a guard and the only o-line position they'd consider taking there was tackle, but that they'd probably go defense in the first.

From the mouth of the coach himself.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Munchak plays games around the time of the draft, he said Andy Dalton was his QB, then he drafted Jake Locker LOL. He's not giving up any clues to who we'll take.

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

If Stewart or Roos were on their last leg's and close to the end I could see it. Unless we are planning to unload one of them after next year it is probably too soon to draft an eventual replacement first round.

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

You guys are looking in the wrong part of the country. Take a look at the past few years drafts. Very little from the SEC. These guys seem to be big PAC 12 fans.

10. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Do you have a link or video to him saying that about Dalton because I never heard it. In fact I never heard him even name names on specific players he liked. It was always "well draft a QB and sign a veteran."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar