Pre-Game Thread Titans @ Patriots

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]
    I dont think he will be missed

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

Another game televised in the Portland area. Goodie...Goodie. I think there is going to be some fireworks tomorrow. By both sides.

3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

L

48-21

Garbage time TD for Yoda. Games over by the half.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This is the Titans Super Bowl. We get a shot at the league champions, I smell an upset.

Just have to stop the Patriots run game. :madcow:

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Tom Brady (illness) is active and starting for Week 15 against the Titans.

It's absurd that Brady was listed as "questionable" on the injury report. He's fine for his normal role, and a top-three play for the fantasy semifinals.

Well, guess he wasn't that sick. We're boned.

6. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Titans declared WR Kendall Wright, WR Damaris Johnson, S Da'Norris Searcy, CB Blidi Wreh-Wilson, G/T Jamon Meredith, DE Ropati Pitoitua and DL Mike Martin inactive for Week 15 against the Patriots.

It's a quiet list for the Titans, who will supposedly be breaking Bishop Sankey back in as a passing-down back with Dexter McCluster (wrist) done for the season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar