Titans @ Patriots Postgame Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

We have a lot of work to do and we need a receiver to actually play the game of football.

Where are those Chris Henry lovers? Is he really ready to start?

2. Overalls

Overalls Starter

I whole hearted agree that the Titans should keep Moulds. Pair him with Paul Williams and the entire league will be in awe.

3. moose4now

moose4now Starter

They signed him for more than purpose of having him around for TC.

He stays.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Has Early even had a catch in Pre-season?

5. titans2002

titans2002 Camp Fodder

WOW Big Red I agree with you! The coverage was horrible. My 12 year old grandson thought it was like watching a high school game with a video camera. Missed the return man, slow on replays, missed passes.Worst of all the radio had a 5 second delay so I couldn't turn down the sound and listen to Mike Keith and Frank Wycheck. :(

6. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I'm not sure if he is or not, but sombody had better be.

Because we're running out of time until the season begins. And, this team has shown no signs of life in the running game.

7. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

I really liked our pressure on D. I don't think we even had any signings on D-line other than Hall just this week right? Well, him and the return of a few players that were injured. Preseason week 2 and NFL Total Access is calling us a pass-rushing team. Psh. And we thought we had a problem at D-line. :rolleyes:

8. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

Anyone else watching the NFLN replay? If you have NFLN, their broadcast is the Pats' local. Seeing "Patriots preseason" every few minutes isn't the best thing in the world but oh well.

9. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

Oh wow. Was I wrong. The camera man on the NFLN re-broadcast didn't know what to look at during the kickoff. he focused on the chain of blockers until Chris Henry gets tackled. :suspect: The camera man is obviously a homer.

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Lmao I seen that too

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar