Post-Game Thread Titans @ Patriots Post-game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

And Jake Locker was better than Blaine Gabbert and Christian Ponder. Does that mean Locker was a good QB?

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

I kinda feel bad for Delanie.. dude is trying his best and doing great despite the odds.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

Yes I'm just saying in case we win one more.

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

If mett plays the rest of the way we can pretty much guarantee we will not win one more.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

We need Baltimore and Dallas to win one more game. Then we can trade down with San Fran, who would be #4, and take the GOAT.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

Just watching Brady and how he has been successful in an offense that is perfect for Marcus Mariota. Should give hope to all those who have doubt about Marcus's arm strength. Tom has gotten it done year after year running the same thing. Marcus can too.

Just watching the open drive. Tom has picked apart the Titan D with the short pattern game. I could see Marcus doing this same thing. McDaniel's needs to be considered. It's his offense. Marcus would be great in it.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

If we actually draft this dude, i want you to record your reaction so we can all see you scream like a lil girl at a Bieber concert

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Won't happen. We never draft the players I want. We also suck all of the time, sooooo...

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  9. PatsFanNH

PatsFanNH Special Teams Standout

Patriots have been playing the same style O since Charlie Wyse, McDaniels added a few wrinkles but the style is the same. BB would not let anyone change what worked to win 3 SB, and Brady has 3-5 plays to choose from on every snap based on what he sees from the D.

What I am saying you cant compare a 15 year vet and what he can do to a rookie. Mariota just isnt there yet as far as reading D. IMO you need a running game to take pressure off of Mariota as he has the arm and intelligence to succeed but not there yet to just carry a team on his own.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

JJ Watt is probably excited if this ends up happening

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar