Game Day Thread Titans @ Patriots Playoffs GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

If we pull out the upset tonight are you going to have the balls to come on here then and admit that your teams run is over....or will you just cowardly disappear?

You've blasted enough crap over the past couple days about how you're sooo sure that your beloved cheaters are going to win I'd love to see if you're man enough to eat crow if they go down.

Oh, wait....you're not a man, you're a 12 year old illegal alien so your bed time is probably 9:00pm. I doubt you'll even be up to watch the end of this game...lol!

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I thought I was gonna miss this game today because Hawaii Civil Defense accidentally sent out a nuclear attack alert. Hey, it's 2018...seemed reasonable.

3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

True but Dion Lewis is the better back, looking forward to this game!
    Limit Brady and Gronk and we have a chance.

4. Patriots Best

Patriots Best Practice Squad

:D
    [​IMG]

5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Pats lose and he's gone, he's a coward....he can't even respond to posts never mind come back here and eat crow.

Go Titans!!

6. LiLTex12

LiLTex12 Starter

I'll just be glad that the "Byard talks trash to Brady" crap will end one way or another.

I've never seen a quote get twisted this badly in order to "Give a player motivation." The only person I've seen call it out is Ray Lewis. Good for him.

Also, who is this Patriots fan posting every ten minutes....

7. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

It's @TitansWillWin2 lover.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

I found a picture
    [​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar