Game Day Thread Titans @ Patriots GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 28, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Hold up, don’t put words in my mouth, they both stink. Wilson was good at one time, now he seems to be on the downward trend.

Rodgers, for sure.

2. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

QB rating over 100 4 years in a row for Russ.

Doesn’t turn the ball over and best deep ball thrower in the league. Would be a perfect fit for this team. It won’t happen but he would definitely take this team to the next level.

3. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

If he continues to play on that same level, of which there is no guarantee.

4. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

He has shown no signs of slowing down. Even his down year this year is better than most. And still great overall numbers.

5. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

You realize Seahawks are really crappy this year, and in his last game back against the Eagles he looked absolutely lost. I know it was from being out for an injury, but I’m curious to see how he plays for the rest of their games and see if he shakes off that rust tonight.

6. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

The Seahawks also have the worst defense in the league. He’s missed 4-5 games because of the finger. I wouldn’t say they are crappy because of Russ this year lol

7. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Fair enough. But they were 2-2 with him before he got hurt while losing against the Rams which would make it 2-3 unless he comes back in the second half.

8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Wilson will have a huge game tonight...vs Washington with Metcalf and Lockett

9. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Well I think that’s part of the reason he wants out of Seattle.

10. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

And Pete Carroll...man that man loves his gum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar