Game Day Thread Titans @ Patriots GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 28, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Tannehill benched.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Till the 4th qtr and they quit tackling.

3. ropy0386

ropy0386 Starter

Robiskie liked to run the ball but we just didn’t have the personnel. I know Vrabel can be stubborn but his job has got to be on the line if we can’t get better offensively, even in spite of the loss of personnel. Tannehill is getting millions of dollars and can’t get more than 100 yards passing???

• WTF?! WTF?! x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  4. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

Tammy lost the team why try when your QB sucks he's a high paid cancer now.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Damn, they are blasting Wilson Phillips songs over the loudspeaker just to dick with us. We are dead.

6. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

I refuse to watch anything that has to do with the NFL until after the bye. I need 2 weeks off to detox my brain from the last two Titan debacles.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. TDYK13

TDYK13 Starter

I just had to look and HOU is losing to the Jets.

8. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

That may be literal if the NFL Europe still existed. Almost the entire roster would have come from there.

9. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Vrabels job is nowhere near on the line…lol.

10. 8Bruce8

8Bruce8 Starter

Yip totally off the Ryan train. I get we're running backup wide recievers but his accuracy is abysmal and is just making bad reads. How many times has his passes been tipped. Henry clearly took soo much heat off Ryan. Bowen and Ryan need to go. Bowen is on par with robiskie. I've never seen a coordinator create soo little openness for recievers and put a handicap on his team. Wish our staff had the balls to do what giants did and cut coordinators half way through the season.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar