Game Day Thread Titans @ Panthers GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Nov 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pipelayer72

Pipelayer72 Camp Fodder

We suck no question about it. Paper tigers that have no heart. Teams take on the mentality of the head coach. Our head coach is terrible. He has got lucky that his terrible in game decisions hasn’t cost us more games.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Pipelayer72

Pipelayer72 Camp Fodder

There you go Tammy. Guy sucks as bad as 8. Benching 8 for this terrible qb is coaching malpractice.

3. Astro

Astro Special Teams Standout

I was upset because I scheduled work for the next weekend, now I am happy to miss this crud.

4. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

Got to love a bench warmer being targeted in a key situation and add to that the QB staring him down the entire play

5. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

Interception , it just gets worse by the second

I know what the Browns fans had to endure.
    Fans need to protest.

6. Pipelayer72

Pipelayer72 Camp Fodder

Different qb same ****. Maybe it’s the terrible coaching. 8 was better before Vrabel

7. NoRoom4Snflks

NoRoom4Snflks Rookie

Seriously we need to retain a few key pieces of this team during the offseason and blow the rest of it the hell up. Coaching staff needs to be shown the door, with J Rob maybe right behind. We have to find a coach who can bring this team out of the dark ages and into the modern era. We have to draft a dynamic QB, even if we have to spend precious draft capital to do it. There are several potential franchise-caliber candidates coming out this year and we shouldn't have to move into the top 2-3 to snag one. With Tua almost guaranteed to be the first QB off the board, Burrow or Hurts would be an excellent pick and should survive past the first few selections. After that OL has to be the next priority, then possibly another pass rushing presence. But it doesn't matter who we draft or who we sign if we don't do something about the garbage ass planning, play-calling and decision making that has haunted this team under Vrabel.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Astro

I heard we were getting Brady next season, so we could tell if our ineptitude was do to the qb or the coach.

9. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

The Titans were better before Vrabel.

10. Astro

Watching the KC game now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar