Game Day Thread Titans @ Panthers GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Nov 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Someone please explain to me how Art Smith still has a job. Please man, quit and go work for your Father and save us the hassle of firing you. What can we expect after learning from such offensive minds as Whiz, Roibiske and LaFluer. Same scheme as all those morons, nothing changes.

2. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

That offensive line is nearly worthless. A wet paper sack could do the same job.
    This worthless non
    play has went on for too long. Defense has been on the field for far too many plays.
    Travel better be doing the yelling of his life. Use Henry more against a team with Panthers stays

3. Astro

Astro Special Teams Standout

Kicker with a bad knee.
    Offensive coordinator no courage.
    Offense no heart.
    Coach no brain.

Where is Alice when we need her?

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. NoRoom4Snflks

NoRoom4Snflks Rookie

If it's any consolation he would probably be flagged three or four times while beating your ass.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  5. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

I don’t even get mad anymore. It’s par for the course. Good thing I don’t plan my weekends around this dumpster fire anymore. I

Ive been listening on Sirus satellite on our drive home from taking my wife this weekend to Universal for her bday. So I had a great time this weekend and this team is good for comical relief since they are such a joke most of the time...lol

hopefully they make some adjustments and turn it around in the second half, but I’m not holding my breath.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Astro

Announcers say Panthers different team than last week.
    What a stupid statement.

7. Sirclubbs

Sirclubbs Camp Fodder

We screwed up not hiring lafluer as head coach.

8. Astro

All these guys can hope to do is get the play off fast before the refs can throw a penalty flag.

9. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

I think a row of road side barricades around the QB would more of an obstacle than this Oline.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Thanks. Works perfectly but kinda sorry it does. :chairwack:

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar