Titans @ Panthers Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Like last week, this thread will be blocked for guests. A few told me the forum ran smoother last week with no server load issues. Let's see how it goes today.

2. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Colin McCarthy will start at MLB today.

3. TitansfaninKY

TitansfaninKY Starter

Hope we can get back on track with a big victory this week! Cam scares me though. If we can let Painter run for first downs I shutter to think of what Cam is going to be able to pull off.

4. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Here's hoping they can play consistently for two halves and hang in there.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Doesn't seem like many people are very excited for this game but I am really anticipating it. Of course I'm interested to see how Cam does as well.

But I think we've got a good chance to win here today, and 5-4 would be pretty darn good all things considered.

6. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I think we will lose the game, but I just want to see some improvement in any phase of the game today.

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Good luck with that. :grrhee:

8. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Probably not the correct place to put it but does anyone have a link to stream the game?

9. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I think that this is winnable. For all of the flash and glitter that Cam and the Panthers have shown this season, it has translated to 2 wins.

That said, we have been pretty good at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory also, so it should be a close one IMO.

10. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Expecting a very close game.

Excited to see Mccarthy at MLB

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar