Titans @ Panthers Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yep definatly had the stink of 2009 preseason/start of season. I blame kfc and Harper

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Ryan Mouton can't tackle to save his life.

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Jason Jones and Mark Mariani were great tonight . thats bout it.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Fisher just said "blah, blah, blah ... short week this week, distractions from breaking camp, blah, blah ... short week next week, blah ... starters playing into 3Q"

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. 10winsn2010

10winsn2010 Camp Fodder

not to worry

We didnt see the real offense with the starters. No screens, no mis-directions, no passes to the RB, no roll-outs, no option plays..... no scheme, nothing....just basic run and pass plays. This pre-season schedule sucks having 3 games in 11 days. The good news is the first regular season opponent didn't learn a thing about the Titans tonight.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

they were too busy carting their QB off the field

7. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

I didn't see any, but were there any injuries tonight?

1st and 2nd team D looked solid, 3rd team D looked bad. This should be the last time we see see many of those names. McCourty and Vernor made many nice plays. The competiton is really heating up. Mouton is dust.

With the exception of the TD drive in the 4th qtr, the entire O looked hapless. Blame it on fatigue or whatever, the OLine was off tonight. They allowed 7 sacks and couldn't open holes....oy vey. I feel Britt has stepped back. He just doesn't look like a starter right now. Mariani looks like a nice playmaker. I think he'll stck.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Roos "slight" knee sprain

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Well, lets recap what we learned from last nights game. I learned someone has inflatable dolls, and someone likes naked black guys (LMAO), and that some of our offensive lineman were at dinner with me drinking. Also found out Jeff Fisher and John Fox are close to the same person. Do some research and you'll defiantly agree.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Well, Kern had a solid game. :yes:

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar