Rumor Titans owners may be headed to court

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Clay8312, Jan 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

That's fair enough but our ownership is on their 3rd HC in this 5th year. And now this issue/(rumor?) of being at odds with the ownership structure is getting press. I'm betting the reason we're hearing noise about Mularkey staying is because the availability of quality HCs desiring to come here is small.

2. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

That is where I would play up Strump and say SHE hasn't been in charge before and she has grabbed the bull by the horns and is committed to winning. Where I think she is mis-stepping is her reluctance to step in front of the podium and talk to the fans. Spin is spin, and a good spin-doctor can keep the momentum rolling. The question to me is, Is Underwood up to the job of spinning this tale? He just needs to sell that to a quality GM candidate and let go from there.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

because you said this

4. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

We may all be headed to court if they bring back Webster. I intend to plead insanity.

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. Riverman

You should highlight "will". That's a conditional statement not a conclusion. I don't want to debate semantics but I guess I have to if you're intent on misrepresenting what I've said. And read the post after further describing what I meant.

6. Riverman

Strunk was part of the group that pushed a reluctant (and now proven incompetent) Tommy Smith as the voice of ownership. Why are we to believe bow she is suddenly truly willing and competent? Especially if she's keeping Mularkey and/or Webster.

7. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

If they bring back Webster, everyone of you that spend your hard earned money for tickets and PSL's should file a class action lawsuit against the Titans.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Riverman

And FTR- 33% is a minority stock position.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

got it

you dont think Amy Adams is running the Titans into the ground. You said you think if a legal case were to ensue then thats what you would think..

Is that correct?

10. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Spin, baby spin. If you have to deal with a situation put the best face possible. Focus on the Whiz termination and concern about protecting the QB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar