Rumor Titans owners may be headed to court

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Clay8312, Jan 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kenny

kenny Starter

Yep I remember the process.....When the Titans name was born.

2. kenny

kenny Starter

No reason for you to not express your thoughts & opinions just because you have not been here as long. I have not been here as long as many. Has nothing to do with how long I have been a fan. I just did not know about the site for years.

Besides that, everyone's opinion is valued by SOME. LOL. It is good to have fresh ideas, thoughts, and opinions in most things in life.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. kenny

kenny Starter

Don't be so sure..... Just watched Sunday Sports Central on CBS. They talk about TN sports....... They said, "The Adams family is very big on Mike Mularkey. They like him a lot. They like how he has handled Marcus this year protecting him from injury."

When asked about Webster: "The Adams family really like having Ruston as their GM. They do not have to fire him because he has an expiring contract; but they are not set on moving away from him. That being said they also realize it would be a hard sale to the fans with the record the Titans have had during his tenure."

Hard to get a read on what any of them (Owners) are really thinking. However, I will not be shocked to see both of them retained for 2016. I DO NOT think it is the right decision, but they seem to be emotionally attached to them.

4. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

We'll see how emotionally attached they are to MONEY and EMPTY SEATS and fans berating them all year instead of a GM or HC!

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

Wow!

6. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

This here is where I question this ownership team. They want to own it. Why do they want to own it? This information makes it seem they are out of the loop and have no idea whats going on with the team or that the have the pulse of the fan base. Are they in it to be competitive and to win it? Or are they using the business and team to live off of? That's very Donald Sterling like. It may not hurt for the NFL to go to court against them and win. At some point, you have to get a clue and do the right thing. The fans meanwhile are being held hostage.

7. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

I agree if this report is true. I hope it's not.

8. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

There really oughta be some minimum post count before you can create a thread.

Members need to need to know the ropes at least a little before flinging useless threads all over the place.

Thanks @Fry and @JCBRAVE for bringing the actual content.

9. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

Get this man a t-shirt!

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

Just like a woman.. You pack up all your crap and move with her to a new town and then she leaves you :disappointed:

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar