Titans OTA observations

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, May 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Did you not read the article? Cuz it says he lost 20lbs. A lot of people like to hate on LenDale. He has his niche, and that is scoring TD's. He did it as USC and he is now doing it with us. Let Chris Johnson rack up the yardage and get downfield, but I'd rather not send him running into a 9-man box at the goal line. LenDale can do that for us and he does it well so what's the big deal? Hopefully him losing the weight means he can be used in more open field situations.

There's no doubting his vision.

2. Morpheus E

Morpheus E Camp Fodder

I think the idea some people have is that anybody can do what #25 does given our o-line.

Sigh...

3. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Why he has an 'over-inflated ego'? Maybe because only 3, thats right, 3 players have scored as many rushing TDs as him in the last two years: Adrien Peterson, LaDainian Tomlinson, and Denagelo Williams. Pretty lousy company, eh? And btw, he had 2 fumbles last year, 6 in his entire career. Do you even know what you're talking about, or are you just listing off things that would make a bad running back?

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

We shall see what Ringer can do with our Oline.

5. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Exactly. Because we already have douche bag defenders purposely trying to take CJ out of the game (cough cough...Ed Reed...Ray Lewis(IIRC?)...cough cough).
    I want to punch the referee that was standing in that area, repeatedly in the face for not ejecting Reed for that crap.

I like LW and what he's done for us, but the Ringer pick will do nothing but keep LW on his toes...especially if Ringer plays here like he did in collete.

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

woulda, coulda, shoulda. Not picking on Ringer but people always throw out how great a player did in college. This isn't college anymore this is the NFL

We have seen too many top draft picks who never make it to their so called potential and then the low round draft picks turn into Pro Bowl Players. It is about talent, dedication and how well they adapt to the NFL.

7. Beaudreaux

Beaudreaux Starter

Why is it that people are so quick to forget that he played almost an entire season year before last on a bum leg? How can you call that not trying?

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I wish he played on a bum's diet.

9. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

its ok to be chunky...its not ok to be chunky if your a running back in the nfl...

10. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

LW's a beast ... I prefer him to keep up whatever he's doing

(sans the facemasking)

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar