Titans / Oilers featured today

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sledge, May 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I was yelling TD from the moment Wycheck LATERELLED across the field to Dyson. Easy to see the plays develop from my strategic perch - lol

That linesman was in the perfect position to determine if the lateral was forward, as you stated he did not drop the flag. But the 15 mins or so that the Referee kept his head under the tarp of the replay booth was the most intense I have ever felt at a sporting event. 10,000 Titan fans were crowded within 100 feet of that referee, he had to have felt the pressure - lol

FWIW the network chose NOT to put the new technology that puts the fake lines of scrimmage on your TV screen. They used it on a sunday broadcast instead. Oops.

George Plaster was walking across the bridge - idiot

2. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

.......with that attitude and implied meaning i am sure glad youre not either................what i hope happens is that we wont have to bail your country out once again................and when that happens i bet your attitude will remain the same but you'll be begging our gov't for help................like the rest of the world..................posts like this make current arguements for new immigration laws alot hotter topic for me than i would have ever thought...........................back to real American "football" talk..................

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

so.....how bout them Knicks.

4. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

:boom: Ouch! Dude easy on him...not like we really NEED anyone else wanting to be American...we have 12 million of them here illegally already :banned:

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Goverment help? The UK is the only real ally in this bizarre war we have been fighting these past few years. The men who founded the United States were all from England. Why are you glad that LazyMan does not want to be an American because he is proud to be a Brit? That's France btw bro. France needed bailing out more than Britain. Nice information.

Did you know that the UK has more
    money than than the Federal government.
    They, (the Brits) are what you call solvent.:greedy:

That's means okay.

Also we don't even have a problem with illegals from the UK. I don't recall ever hearing any stories about a boatload of limey poms floating around in a improvised boat made from a bunch of old Rolls-Royces in Chesapeake Bay. Britons come to the United States on visas and are not in violation of any laws when doing so. When they decide to stay they go through the naturalization process.

Your information is flawed, Bongo.

The United States treats the rest of the world like a toilet.
    They don't want our help anymore. They want to kill us.

You could write for PFT with imagination like that. Who has enough imagination to storm up ideas for PFT? I bet you do. Plus I know your real name and have your email address. How do you like that? (maybe I'll get your home address and send you a copy of the dvd once I get it, just to mess with your mind) In other words- it's as if you live in a fantasy world when it comes to your first hand insight into what goes on inside Baptist Sports Park.

But that's okay buddy because I'm a nutjob,
    but you already know that. :crazy:

You can knock MLS all you want.:))
    It seems like they tie more than they win in that sport/league.

Seriously Bongo, I'm fine with you... I think you are a real card and I think you know it too. Let me know if you get that job with PFT:winker:

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I'll grant the Brits are on board with the whole war on terrorism thing, but the 11Sep01 attacks in NYC were the worst terrorist attacks in modern BRITISH history also so they are not only motivated but welcomed IMO.

US saved the Franco's in WWI and the whole of Europe and Asia in WWII. If I had been in charge the US would have stayed isolationist during both WWI and WWII and everyone would be speaking German and wearing lederhosen - lol

Isn't Illegal Irish - UK - immigartion a problem in the North Eastern U.S. ?

Like it or not the UK handed the US the title of Heavy Weight Champion at the end of WWII. US has done an admirable role as champ IMO. So lighten up Francis - lol

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You can also blame the Poms on Hitler's rise to power.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

well at least that bullock Chamberlain

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

The French have got to be the most stupid military thinkers in the history of modern warefare. The Maginot Line for instance? I don't want to sound like Trent Wingo, but, WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

here's a read... get a bagel and a :coffee:

http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/maginot_line.htm

Bottom line... they build this massive fort underground through the whole of the border, but they decide they needn't bother run it through dense forest... The Germans would never go through the forest. :suspect:
    Another reason why freedom fries are better than french fries. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar