Titans Offseason Cuts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans1839, Feb 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

No reason to cut Klug, isn't he on a very cheap deal as a 5th rounder? Keep him as the 4th DT, a pass rusher. Casey/Martin obviously on the team. The 4th DT will obviously either be Marks, a free agent or draftee.

But we better get to cuttin' soon.. Hutch, Amano & Babineaux at least.

2. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Just watch, out of respect they will retain Hutch. Amano and Babs are goners.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

respect for what?

sucking donk balls in 2012

4. xhrr

xhrr Starter

He's arguably HOF guard. I'm not saying I agree but I think Munch will want to keep him and I'm sure he has say when it comes to his former position. I'd like to see him retire or take a pay cut.

5. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

I dont think either will happen unfortunately... Hutch will probably be back at full price. I dont like having a guard getting 5 plus mil and taking a mid-week day off every week! We really should load up on OL in this draft because the depth is crazy this year! If Hutch is the reason we dont ill be so pissed!

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea that agreement Hutch has to get Thursdays off is a terrible idea for a new group of guys trying to figure each other out, gotta dump him or get him in every day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar