Titans Offense Looking to End Preseason on a Positive Note

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

actually the whole 1st team offense needs bashing. When your 1st team offense can't score a TD against the Packers 2nd and 3rd team defense something is wrong.

Looks like another season of settling for FG's instead of TD's

2. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

My fantasy team is going to be unstoppable. I've got LT and Bironas. Wonder who'll score more points?

3. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Yes I did and because of that the ushers have been retrained in the rules of the Bull Pen and our ability to stand as much as we want too. Thus I was never forced to sit down because I never sat down.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You were kicked out weren't you?

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

but he did not sit down - lol

bullpen :bs:

6. Overalls

Overalls Starter

I spent the remainder of that game at the rails at the top of the section. I received a letter of apology from Texans management. As an aside to GeTs post. Please GeT remind me the name of the endzone section of Louisiana Field, the home of the Titans. I think you said it was Inbred Island or something didn't you.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Moo - wouldn't know as I have a "strategic" birds eye view of the games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar