Titans Offense Looking to End Preseason on a Positive Note

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: The Titans are wanting to tune up for the regular season with a strong finish to the preseason finale against the Packers Thursday night. The starters will play into the third quarter which means the offense will have longer to get into a good rhythm. Vince Young say team goals this week include eliminating penalties, cleaning up certain things offensively, making plays and moving the ball downfield. However, he won’t force the issue simply to silence his critics. "Scoring, period, is important," Young said. "We’re going to keep playing and let the game come to us. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn’t, we’re not going to try and force it. We want to stay in our game plan and within our offense. We’re going to keep working at it until we get into the end zone."

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

Thank you Captain Obvious!

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Interested in watching Paul Williams and Lavelle Hawkins. On defense Jason Jones.

4. The Playmaker

or you could say....

:obvious:

5. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

ah, I was hoping the article was going to say we brought in a QB.

Blimey!!

6. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

i just want to see an overall team effort that ends with a cheese head *** kicking

7. The Playmaker

Are we going to be on NFLN or something? I get it locally anyway I was just wondering.

8. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

At least add a little insight to a conversation every now and then.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That would require intelligent thought.

[​IMG]

10. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

So, you would have me spend time to research and formulate well thought out arguments and thoughts to post on this site? Arguments and thoughts that would not make a difference in anything? I don't have the time to waste doing that. I choose to simply express my opinion, and do it briefly so that I can go on to far more important things. I would bet that the lions share of long posts go unread by most people. I think that the gist of anyones posts can usually be dertermined in the initial sentences. Enjoy what you do here, but don't dog me for what I choose to do.

Have a nice day...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar