Titans Now Attractive to Free Agents

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PredsvsTitans, Dec 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wraith

Wraith Starter

He's an above average starter that signing would hurt one of the teams in our division

2. KillerTitanFan

KillerTitanFan Starter

Reporters for the Tennessean are high. Jim Wyatt banned me from his Twitter after I asked him if Steve Underwood's mustache was for sale.

Alshon Jeffery - No. He's hurt all the time.

Eric Berry - The is the most sensible, but I'm curious to see how Robinson will approach free agents. He'll either pay or not pay, but to get Berry would help a lot.

Jason Pierre Paul - He's only got 3 fingers on one hand. No.

Prince Amukamara - He's a poor man's Michael Griffin. No.

Terelle Pryor - Meh. He's got the size, but not sure about the rest.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. ceeder

ceeder Starter

Over $73m in cap space going into the offseason. Only the Browns, 49ers, and Bucs have more. No excuses to not bring in a big time player or two in FA, along with having a hell of a good draft.

FS - Eric Berry: Pay the man.

CB - AJ Bouye: Would crush the Texans. 9th ranked CB according to PFF. Also like Trumaine Johnson and Captain Munnerlyn. Amukamara is a dud.

WR - Terrelle freaking Pryor: Real deal. I buy the hype. Had over 1,000 yards receiving this year. Would give MM a big target and threat. Also like Ted Ginn as a slot and returning guy.

4. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

LEL at Berry. We will be drafting Adams or Hooker at 10.

5. Wraith

Wraith Starter

I think that unless KC tags Berry he is going to be a Titans next season, he feels like the chiefs lies to him about a long term deal this offseason and really likes the state of Tennessee

6. Wraith

Wraith Starter

I like most of that, but Pryor is not the kind of person we seem to be targeting, I also want Mike Williams pretty bad right now, that may change and we have other needs we could address just as well for far less than Pryor will get.

I do think we need to invest something in another RB, not a top guy but a midrange #2 back that can return so we still have a one two punch if Murray or Henry gets hurt.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Andrews is a solid 3rd RB, if he has to play here and there thats fine, but more than that would worry me

8. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I spent a weekend in Missouri and I can tell you that the "show me state" is a dud.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

ever since wyatt moved into the job he has with the team hes been a real tight ass

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

He puts out nothing but fluff pieces that shine perpetual sunlight up the Titans organization's puckered asses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar