Titans Needs/Big Board

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Ubiq, Oct 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SifuSoul

SifuSoul Camp Fodder

I'd like to see a linebacker be our 1st round pick, but all of the elites seem to be MLBs, and I don't see any reason to dethrone Tulloch, who has actually been one of the few (somewhat) consistent bright spots on our D this year.

Still, having said that, Rolando McClain will be a monster. I'm talking Ray Lewis-esqe knowledge of the defensive scheme and nose for the ball. Also is absurdly hard to block. He'll murder (HA) running backs.

(I keed, I keed)

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

:grrhee: I like it ...

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I really want DE or LB in the 1st. Depending on if KVB or Bulluck goes, looks like the Titans are trying to extend KVB contract so we could go for Sergio Kindle, Rolondo McClain, or Sean Witherspoon. (Depend on where we finish up) The only player desides a DE or LB I wouldn't mind would be Eric Berry but he's a top 5 pick, which we wont be :)

4. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Rolando McClain can definitely play OLB.

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Agreed would love him our a top d-line prospect. McClain would be an instant upgrade at OLB over Thornton or replacing Bulluck.

Weatherspoon is a beast too

6. iQon

iQon Starter

What are the thoughts on Phillip Livas? I'm assuming he'll drop past the first 2 rounds. But I think he can be a steal by the 3rd Round.

7. Titansfan12

Titansfan12 Starter

Needs....
    1. CB
    2. DE
    3. OLB
    5. P
    6. OL

8. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

We're back to this:

CB is a biggie; a later round pick too should be used on a return man (brandon james from UF perhaps?)

DE and OLB(maybe) all else I can think of. DT possibly. run D has started to fade since the pass D got decent again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar