Titans Need Playmaker like C.J. @ Receiver position

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by JayMizzle, Feb 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

Wow, this receiver class sucks, outside of Crabtree, there isn't a single guy I take in the 1st round. Maclin is incredibly overrated, his career in the NFL will largely depend upon who he lines up next to, if it is to a guy that can really take some heat, then he will be a good possession guy, but if he has to be the man, he will disappoint.

2. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Um...

How do you figure that? Maclin is one of the most explosive WR's in the draft but you think he's just gonna be a possession guy?

How do you rate DHB, Maclin, Harvin, Nicks, and Britt and why?

Gut

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

When I read the thread title the first person to come to mind was Harvin. Even though we won't draft a WR in the 1st I like to discuss the possibilities.

4. The Playmaker

Dude T-Rac is getting old this was a major need. Kiper gives us a B+!

5. JayMizzle

JayMizzle Camp Fodder

ah yeah...thats right T-Rac is a free agent right now. We don't hear about the Mascot draft do we?? That's messed up, they are important too.

6. JayMizzle

JayMizzle Camp Fodder

Austin Bill: "Wow, this receiver class sucks, outside of Crabtree, there isn't a single guy I take in the 1st round. Maclin is incredibly overrated, his career in the NFL will largely depend upon who he lines up next to, if it is to a guy that can really take some heat, then he will be a good possession guy, but if he has to be the man, he will disappoint."

Yes I am with Gut please elaborate on why this draft class isn't that deep...im interested in your analysis

7. The Playmaker

Well I don't think the names are as big as last year but this year's group is more talented.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar