Titans Need Playmaker like C.J. @ Receiver position

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by JayMizzle, Feb 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Captain obvious looks like he'd crush captain america.

2. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I've got a friend who teaches at Rutgers and is convinced Britt is the ****.

He actually emailed me a link to this hoping to get me on the Britt to the Tits bandwagon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWUpOVHKK-U

3. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

not impressed, he didn't break a single tackle in that highlight reel. I'd rather draft a WR from the SEC who's actually had to play against fast, physical DBs, or wait and grab Ramses Barden. Just my opinion.

4. JayMizzle

JayMizzle Camp Fodder

I've got a friend who teaches at Rutgers and is convinced Britt is the ****.

He actually emailed me a link to this hoping to get me on the Britt to the **** bandwagon.

I know what you meant when you said that but its pronunciation looks like something else lol sorry.

But anyways I think Jwill1919 is right in some regards about the opponent he faced during the season. But if he is a true competitor and athlete I think he would be a great addition to the Titans.

5. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Well...

The other issues are that even in his 'highlight' reel he's body catching a lot of balls. It's fine in college since the db's aren't right on you or aren't hitting you just as you catch it. They will in the NFL and a lot of those catches would get knocked out from the hit he'll take. You do see in the reel a few very nice catches with his hands at the high point..but it's about 3 vs the 35 times he body catches it. NOT GOOD!

He'll be a good player in the NFL IF he can learn to only hand catch the ball. He has most everything else but he'll be limited by his hands and deep speed. If he can learn to high point the ball and catch with his hands, he'll become a deep threat because he can outjump db's. If he doesn't highpoint the ball and body catches...he'll be strictly a possession WR who'll drop the ball.

Gut

6. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Nicks hands down if we go WR.

7. JayMizzle

JayMizzle Camp Fodder

Watch the Titans pick a OL or something totally off the wall. Every Draft is so unpredictable.

8. oh its coming. don't you worry

9. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I would love nicks so it will not happen..........probably a tight end that is a "good blocker"

10. JayMizzle

JayMizzle Camp Fodder

With the 30th pick, Tennessee Titans pick....University of North Carolina, Janitor, Issac Wilson. AHHHHHhhhhh! whhhhhaaat??? WTH mannnnnn!!! lol

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar