Titans need Hard Knocks to remind the world that they exist.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by XO, May 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Wut...you want us to throw logic out of the window so that we can be nothing more than a glorified tabloid for 6 months?

2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Yeah if you're not familiar with at least a decent number of every teams' starters you're probably not as big a football fan as you think.

3. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Having Johnny in Nashville wouldn't really bring greater attention to the Titans , it would bring attention to Johnny. Drafting Johnny Manziel wouldn't make people fall in love with the Titans, they'd just hang off Johnny's nuts while displaying a retarded amount of ignorance about literally every other player on our roster. No thanks.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I would not take him too seriously. Think he might be TWW2's retarded little brother.

5. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Are you suggesting that TWW2 isn't?!

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I never said he wasn't. This dude is also retarded. Maybe it is inbreeding

7. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

I know I'm teasing haha. Most definitely inbreeding. Our country really needs to crack down on that sort of thing. This isn't GoT for crying out loud

• Troll Troll x 1
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

9. RTH

RTH Meh...

To remind people why no one cares about the Titans, you mean.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Titans cant market themselves. No star power and a horrible product on the field. A TV show wants story lines, what do we have that people want to see?

IDK that we're really in the running, but I saw our name and thought it was worth posting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar