Titans need Hard Knocks to remind the world that they exist.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by XO, May 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

I gotta be honest...

I could give a **** less if anyone talks about us. I like being under the radar....

especially if we are good.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

After five losing seasons in a row, what do we have to lose? I love these players on our team so much, I'd love to see them and how they interact with each other and training camp. Bring it.

3. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

:rant: Winning is the answer. Nobody cared about the Bulls prior to Jordan and Pippin (titles). Hell, half the bulls Tees I saw on backs couldn't find Chicago on a map! Nobody cared about Denver prior to back to back titles. Nobody cares period unless you win! Larger market teams have an advantage of coverage due to eyeballs and number. The Titans need to win- period. Who were the Colts prior to Peyton? Nobody cared. One Super Bowl! His not as good brother has two! To be honest, I do not care for bandwagon dipsticks rooting for our two tone blue, nor do I care about the said coverage from leeches in the media. If the Titans were to put together a juggernaut team, people would peep up, and then there would be useless Titan fans everywhere, who do not have a friggin clue about the franchise or it's players and coaches on any level, knowing nothing of it's history or it's growing pains. F#$k em! I would be pissed to walk up to a person flying two tone and say hey, you a Titan fan? Then to only realize a poser stands before me. You see all of these East Coast pansies running colors from Seattle right now. It is painful to watch honestly. I ask questions of these morons all the time about teams I do not follow, and then learn that I know more about said team than they do--- irritating! Just friggin win! Rant over.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Oh, and by the way--THANKS to all of our service men who laid down their lives so we can enjoy the quality of life that we do! Meant to post this earlier, but work got in the way. We have nothing without the history of brave men laying down their lives for us. We might be a lamp shade or a bar of soap without our aging warriors---DO NOT FORGET THEM!

5. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I would love to see us on hard knocks but I don't believe it will fix anything. If we go on hard knocks and promptly go 4-12 all it will do is increase the amount of people in America who think we suck ass. Winning will fix things but it can't be flash in the pan winning. We have to consistently get between 9 and 11 wins for the next few years while making the playoffs to raise our status. It's a long road and there are no shortcuts.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

We do our best work when no one expects much from us. Let em sleep, will be easier to get back to the playoffs.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Teams with 1st year head coaches are excluded from Hard Knocks..
    If I was in the marketing dept of the team I might care about image. I honestly don't care if the rest of the league is as in tune with The Titans as say The Broncos etc.
    Winning DOES fix that problem. People aren't Seahawk crazy right now because of those silly uniforms..

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

If we wanted media attention we would've taken Manziel.

9. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

The only people the Titans need to tell that they exist is those closest to them, the fans. If you are wanting recognition just to beat your chests when you talk about them then you have to win, and win big!

10. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

The Steelers will always have the steel curtain, the giants will still be the giants, even when they suck, Jacksonville will still be Jacksonville, even though they're a laughing stock, they're basicaly selling themselves on that alone.

WTF do we have? Oh. we're in nashville, here, no. Over HERE, LEFT! NO YOUR OTHER LEFT! RIGHT! JUST A LITTLE MORE! WTF ARE YOU BLIND?!

Even when we went to the world stage at the super bowl, they talked about the rams more than they did us. We need an identity, we need a defense that's a brick wall, or an offense that plows through opposing D's. Still irks me that they mention the fish on madden when concerning the titans, like that stupid video "the stability of jeff fisher!" I'm like "motherfocker, he's in st louis! STAHP!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar