Titans Need Balanced Offense Against Cowboys

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Titans coach Jeff Fisher said on Wednesday discussed the offensive approach this Sunday against the Cowboys. "We have to attack this defense with balance," said Fisher. "Washington tried to do so and was effective at times. I think the Jags did a descent job just being patient. The runs were ugly early but they popped a couple, and then Byron (Leftwich) made some plays down the field. They fell behind 10-0 and then hung in there and ended up winning the game. You have to be patient, but you have to be flexible and versatile on offense. It’s hard to find a defense in this league that’s got two outside linebackers that were former defensive ends that are in the 270-285 range. These guys can really bring it. This is basically our fourth straight week against a 3-4 defense and so there should be a sense of familiarity. I would expect us to rise up and be able to make some plays."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

lets just get a win!

3. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I think this whole TO false suicide attempt was an attempt to get out of playing us. He is scared of Pacman and doesn't want to be b-slapped by him.

:ha: :rotfl: :neener:

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

TO loves himself too much to kill himself.

5. #1TitansFan

#1TitansFan Camp Fodder

Or as TO would say in a press conference, "TO gets a lot of love"

the media,"Who do you get your love from"

TO-"TO gets his love from TO"

6. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

We need more then a balanced offense

7. smili

smili Starter

I'll take it however we can get it. I'd settle for a headline like

"Titans Need Offense Against Cowboys":lol:

8. GOFIGURETITANS

In all honesty. He is probably expecting a career day if he lines up agains Rey Rey. He wants all the media attention on his upcoming performance.

9. how about the titans need an offense without KFC to get this balanced attack going

10. GOFIGURETITANS

Seems to me a balanced offense would include an QB that could pass and, notice the key word here, " AND " avoid the pass rush.

Now that would be balanced!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar