Titans need a playmaker at WR.....and who can catch...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Nov 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ya u can, just throw it over the defenders, duh

2. vnomus2

vnomus2 Camp Fodder

Going, into the offseason, I think WR won't be any higher than 4th or 5th on our list of priorities. Drafting Calvin Johnson, or any other WR for that matter with the 1st pick would be a mistake.

3. eberry

eberry Camp Fodder

If you don't think there's a big difference between Calvin Johnson and Drew Bennett you're sadly mistaken.

4. vnomus2

vnomus2 Camp Fodder

Say, what you want, but Wide Receivers are hit and miss. Calvin Johnson has put up impressive numbers in College, but so did Mike Williams maybe CJ is a little faster, but I don't know if he has the speed to be an elite receiver in the NFL. I don't think he is worth us taking with our 1st pick.

5. eberry

eberry Camp Fodder

Mike Williams' problem isn't talent--it's attitude and work ethic--a problem Calvin Johnson does not have. As far as hit and miss, every pick is hit and miss. Who has a better chance at being a star *than* Calvin? To me, the two high probability hits in this draft are Adrian Peterson and Calvin. At least one of those two are going to be great.

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I saw some poor passes, but at the same time, for this receiving corp, right at the numbers seems to be the wrong place to throw.

7. i think that u have no mind vnomus2

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i dont know whose WRs are worse, ours or jacksonville's. seriously, when the ball is in the air, you find yourself wondering ''will he catch it?"

9. vnomus2

vnomus2 Camp Fodder

The feeling is mutual GhostZ

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

don't pick on the 12 yr old kid :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar