Titans must win this week!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sabomnim, Oct 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

That's a lot worse than what I expected. I honestly thought the numbers were way, way lower than that.

I did check out those stats... we gave up 98 rushing yards against the Texans, not 158.

Other than that, I'm still surprised at those numbers.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

If I remember correctly, Redman didn't even finish the game. Mendenhall either for what its worth. Nuff said.

3. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Pit was using backup RB's because we injured both of their starters.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

what's your point?

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

good catch - was looking at our rushing yards... wasn't use to seeing us with more :anon:

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Here's the way I look at it... the reason those rushing numbers are so high is because we are getting our asses pounded for the whole game - mainly because of bad pass defense... then in the 3rd and 4th quarters, teams run it 75% of the time against us.

32.3 rush attempts against our defense per game (4th most in the league)... we give up 4.0 YPC (16th). These are the more important stats to keep in mind.

The Bills give up 173.5 rushing yards per game on 5.8 YPC. CJ, seriously... show us something. I'm probably an idiot for expecting anything from you, but anything less than 100 yards and 2 TDs would be pathetic IMO.

7. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

You never know. Arian Foster didn't kill us a couple weeks ago.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Guess I should have read further before replying. lol

9. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Sounds like an adequate run defense to me.

10. Na$hville

Na$hville Veteran

In order to win CJ must show up. He has done well these past few games. If the game is in Matts hands we will have a very hard time I believe. CJ playing good opens up the play book and keeps us on the field longer, which will also help the defense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar