Titans must win this week!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sabomnim, Oct 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabomnim

Sabomnim Starter

I am going to the game this week then Jamaica the next day for my honeymoon
    we got tickets as a wedding give (im a titans fan and my wifes a bills fan)
    We will be in the TWC box which should be awesome
    but her whole family will be there (bills fans) so we MUST win

so CJ, run forward....not left, not right, but straight. I know its a crazy concept to you but positive yards are actually in that direction. it is not a 20 yard gain running from sideline to sideline

Hasselbeck, think back to weeks 1 and 2 of last year...play like that
    Britt, you do the same as hasselbeck

DEF, fulfill that potential that only a handful of titans fans think you have

jerry gray, blitz...let me see possibly the first titans blitz of the season.... :(

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

congrats and enjoy the game...make sure you wear your best Bud Adams suit and get the 2 birds ready for the fans.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea we really do need this win, otherwise it's going to be hard to get back in it.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

i'm worried. Their run game may put up historical numbers vs us..

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Absolutely not.

In fact, I have no idea why everyone is freaking out about our run defense. We've improved, and outside of the Pats game I can't complain much.

I am much more worried about our pass defense.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

We have done well against the run as of late. A lot better. Smashed foster into the past. That might be our strongest point right now

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. xpmar9x

Bills are the 5th rush offense in the league. Spiller has been on fire and makes tacklers look like fools.. we couldn't even tackle Isaac Redman or Baron Batch last week. We have the 24th ranked rush defense. Those numbers just don't look good.

As for Fitzpatrick, i'm so up and down on him.. I don't anticipate him doing much.

8. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Hope the Titans can continue their domination of the Bills.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

They have the 5th ranked rushing attack because of two huge games... we have the 24th rush defense because of a bad game or two. But overall, I think our run defense has been fine.

I'm sure they'll end up around 150 yards rushing against us, but I wouldn't be too worried.

10. xpmar9x

162 v NE
    148 v SD
    141 v DET
    175 v MIN
    158 v HOU
    56 V PIT
    PIT was using backup RBs, with Pro-Bowl C and both tackles out.

thats pretty bad.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar