titans moving up..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfan53, Dec 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

14th? Wow. That's a bit of a stretch right now. (Ahead of the Chiefs?)

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

reality is, if we win out we can only go up one more spot as the playoff teams will take the first 12.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

We should be ahead of the chiefs. They're supposed to be a much better team at home, and the ravens just beat them badly at home. We played a much closer game to the ravens, and have improved since then. The chiefs aren't a team that I would argue with.

4. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Power rankings have no necessary correlation with playoff spots. I would say we are playing better and have proven more in the last few weeks than many playoff teams. There are still scenarios where we can make the playoffs, even.

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

What floored me is that someone voted us 7th.

6. Sledge

Sledge Guest

No it isn't, I think we'd beat the Chiefs...

7. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

Yeah, I am guessing they haven't watched our games. We have been getting W's, but they haven't been 1Q-4Q butt whuppins. We are surviving miracle to miracle.

I hope we keep it up, but I would prefer to just own the other team and make them run home to their mommies like so often happened in the 99, 00, 02, and 03 seasons.

8. that would be nice

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar