Titans Mock

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by SARGO127, Mar 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

whoever said chris leak wtf. i would seriously cry if we got him

grrrrrr florida...

2. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

1.Dwayne Bowe/Dwayne Jarrett.....if he slippes that far.
    2.Moses.
    3.Jonathon Wade

Its possible but kinda a push as Moses.

3. TWR#1

TWR#1 Guest

1.Dwayne Bowe WR,LSU-A big physical WR that has playmaking ability...YAC...and can be used in the red zone...

2.Charles Johnson DE,Georgia-Dissapointed at combine came through more at his pro day...4.7 40...He is strong and is a very good run defender and can be a very good end opposite of KVB.

3.Daymeion Hughes CB,California-I know he's a little on the slow side,but he plays a lot faster than he actually ran the 40(4.65)....But i picked him because it seems like a trend to me,Harper and Scott both seem like Cover 2 players,and we still need CB depth and we are very curious on the Pac situation the Coover 2 defense might be a quick fix plan,so we might be adding the players now just in case...

4.Andy Alleman OG,Akron-A good developmental G with good potential to be a future starter.Good solid athlete,needs some development,but should be a quality starting G at this level.

4.Garret Wolfe RB,Northen Illinois-A scat back that favors alot to the style of Warrick Dunn.At 5ft8 190 he ran a 4.38 at his pro day,he obvisouly has talent,the nations leading rusher,but size was deffinately an issue.He has shown great desire and dedication to the game bulking up,adding weight and still keeping his game changing speed.He has great lateral movement,very good vision and is a very good reciever.Also a great locker room character.

5.Keith Jackson DT,Arkansas-He is just a player....He is built like a fire hydrant,but has athletic ability for a man his size and frame.6ft 305-310 lbs he ran a very low 5.01 40...Keith explodes into his tackles and has a good motor on the field...Helped anchor the very good Arkansas line last year and managed to get 80 tackles,8 for loss and 3 sacks...Seems like a potential player there without much risk in the pick.

4. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

There is NOO way that Dameyion Hughes slips that far, he is slated in the first round, besides that i like the picks.

5. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

I have alot of players I'd like to see in Titan Blue next year but we wont get them all. All I know for sure is we need to draft heavy on the D side.
    1. DE
    2. WR
    3. DT
    4. DE
    This is what I envision.

6. ONUV

ONUV Starter

i dont think Bush goes that hight

7. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

Slow down buddy before you say no way. Hughes stock is on a slide right now, he definatly won't be a 1st rounder. 1st off he's turned out to be 5'10, instead of his listed 6'2. Secondly he didn't do as well as people hoped at the Senoir Bowl. Third off, he had a horrible showing a the Combine. He ran a 4.73 40, showed his lack of explosion, I don't know what his vertical was but I remember watching it on NFL Network. When he jumped he barely touched the bottom rack, causing Deion Sanders to say, "Oh my gosh, are you kidding me?!?" Its been said that the only system he could stive in would be a cover 2 system, but he does have great ball skills and is a very smart player. He won't be a 1st rounder because he's had some bad showings, but 3rd round sounds about right, because you can't ignore his game film...

8. TWR#1

TWR#1 Guest

^^thanks...i wouldve backed up my post but i just saw his....yeah you pretty much cleared everything though...

9. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Ok, I know they exaggerate those measurements, but did they really get by with adding four inches?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar