Titans meet with Ryan Fitzpatrick

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

If memory serves Neil O'Donnell was making $1.5 million a year over 10 years ago to back up Steve McNair. $2 million for Fitzy is not bad.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm just a bit surprised some teams aren't looking at him as a potential starter.

Jets? Cardinals? Browns? Ravens?

Why not?

3. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

Perfect fit for the Jets

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

fitpatrick would come here knowing how inconsistent Locker is.. very good potential he could be the starter either this year or next.

5. pettso

pettso Starter

I'd almost be willing to bet that Fitz beats out Locker by 2014 if we sign him. That probably says a lot about my faith in Locker, but Fitz is not THAT bad.

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

if there are starters in the NFL that you'd want to play behind.. locker has to be in the top 10. considering his injury issues and his average at best play so far.

7. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

No way Fitz beats out Locker. You guys are giving up on Locker way too quick. He needs to be more accurate but his arm is 2x stronger than Fitz's not to mention he is the teams's franchise QB.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Agreed. I can't believe that I actually read some say Ryan F***ing Fitzpatrick would/could beat Jake for the starting job.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

He would be a decent back up to Locker, he's talking with Cincy as well. He was back-up there before heading to Buffalo. Cincy lost their back-up Bruce G to Pittsburgh.

Fear the Beard!

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Lots of afternoon drinkers here on goTitans

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar