Titans may not welcome Haynesworth back

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Nov 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Basically, in my eyes, if he does something that warrants a suspension again, then he's gone but right now we need him...

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

and it looks like the team is going to risk losing Fisher :grrhee:

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

a little bill parcells there.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Big time :beerbang:

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

IMO if the players are willing to take him back that is enough for me. His suspension was a worthy penalty and cost him quite a bit of money. He did his time. Also, if he plays well going down the stretch the Titans will get more compensation in a trade if they decide to trade him. If they just let him go they get nothing. Also, our new coach next year (Schiano?) should be the one to decide if he stays, not Fisher.

6. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

I am less angry with AH than Pacman.. At least AH stood up for his actions and was a man about it. Pac still hasn't apologized.. He's just a punk. At least AH is a man about it.

We need AH back in a bad way.

I didnt see this posted
    http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/TEN/9790610

7. I see no reason not to welcome Albert back. He served his suspension.

Next year probably is another story...

8. Fry

i can see why pac hasnt apologized. it would be an admission of guilt and his is legal matter, not like al's. if he were to apologize for being out after he was excused from practice that would be fine. i guess it depends on what you want him to apologize for.

9. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Jones could apologize for being an :moon2:

10. Fry

absolutely, he should apologize for being a distraction, but i can understand him not coming out and saying "sorry i spit in that chicks face"

like i said, just depends on what you want him to apologize for. and im sure he has been advised by his lawyer not to say anything at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar