Titans Lose to McNair and Ravens 27-26

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Really? I didn't.

Told my brother we'd lose.

btw I really hate your avatar for some reason. ;)

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

you haven't watched the Titans for any length of time have you.

I was totally surprised by the first half. I knew the 2nd half would be different. I was just hoping we would hang on

3. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Awe that's cold...attacking my avatar....That's just...sheesh...

That's it! I am gonna play prevent and lose everything now...

I learnt from the best

[​IMG]

4. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

just a thought.................Bironas has been solid since he got here..........but given that he had missed tow other FG's you think Fisher would have tried not to put it in his hands? To me that is a prime coaching blunder...............that with the horrible play calling on Offense in the second half trying not to lose...............again this staff is terrible

5. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

He did miss the one. The block was not his fault, but no one is mentioning the pass Troupe dropped on the 5yd line with only Rolle to go through (100lb difference). That should have been an easy TD. Instead we only got 3.

6. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

WTF????
    What was he supposed to do with 11 seconds left in the game? Go for a TD when trailing by 1 point???????????

Your......fisher.......bashing.....is.......blinding.........you........!

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

He got 2 INTs...by sheer dumb luck. His coverage everywhere else was horrible.

8. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

i don't think that's what he meant.

9. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

With a minute left in the game, maybe he should have put in T-RAC instead of Collins...

[​IMG]

10. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

we had over 2 minutes left and the two min warning and two TO..............we had tons of time...............but we chose to run the last minute for a long FG with a K having a shaky game................you must have saw a different game than me. I saw another example of why Fisher is a 500 coach

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar