Titans @ Lions Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

My turkey has already been in the oven for an hour, and my brother and law will be basting it every 20 minutes for the next 7 hours. There are over 3 sticks of butter constantly being poured over that turkey. Mmmm.... He just sits there with a bourbon, an oven timer, and a turkey baster. What a wonderful holiday!

Titans game is icing on the cake. My meal will be after, we planned it that way.

2. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Curse you guys and your holiday.

Why can't we have the same Thanksgiving? Now I have too miss school because of my love for the Titans. Oh well. In my mind it is a legit reason.

Go Titans!

3. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Well, I just ran a 5k this morning...! 19:52. Came in fifth overall and first in my age group. Came home, and finished cleaning up. I am having a few of the younger Airmen who work with me come over since they have no family here. They are all football fans so we will be glued to the TV all day.

SEC, I havent drank in a long time, but today I am going to have a few. I quit as part of my marathon training, and I have committed to never getting "drunk" again. A few here in there is a healthy treat though. Good luck with your family, luckily mine are 1K miles away!

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Any chance we see VY if it's a blow out?

5. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

If it happens it happens. I will be satisfied with a good win.

6. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

T Minus 30 minutes and counting!

7. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Had to take a vacation day from work to stay home and watch the game (Canadian Thanksgiving is in October, for those who don't know). It was worth it.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

are you going to your in-laws or mine ?
    :ha:

9. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Let's Go TITANS!!!!!! Let's Go TITANS!!!!!! Let's Go TITANS!!!!!!

10. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

smash and dash are going to run for 500 yards today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar