Titans Like Simple Road to Playoffs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morph

Morph Revolution

Exactly. However I agree with the other last couple posts as well. We shouldn't even be in this position right now. We had a few close games that we should have and very well could have won this year and failed to. Most of that blame is on our offense in at least 2 of the 3 games I'm talking about which are the Colts, Bucs, and Chargers games. We just couldn't generate enough points to get the job done. Although, it is what it is and we have to go out and play this Sunday like it's for the SB championship title....I know that may be a bit exaggerated but nevertheless that's the kind of attitude they're gonna have to have each and every game if they make it to the playoffs and hope to succeed.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Totally agree with morph and Gofigure... this is yet another defining moment. So far, the titans have dropped the ball when the time came to step it up to playoff level. They had chances. The second Jags game, the chargers game, heck, even the Denver and Cinci games would have made things a lot easier on us. But we haven't gotten it together. We have one last chance. If we fail, I'll remember this as the season that we weren't quite good enough to make the playoffs, and weren't ready to take the next step. Last season I remember as a team that played above it's expectation level, despite not making the playoffs. We need to be able to rise to the occassion if we're going to seriously compete next year. Beyond that, I'm not finished with this season, so I hope the team shows up with fire in their eyes on sunday for 60 minutes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar